Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shopping Trips Yesterday

My mom and I went shopping yesterday to pick up groceries and do some other shopping as well.

We stopped by Walmart first:

5 Men's Suave Deodorant:      4.85
3 Women's Suave Deodorant: 2.91
_____________________________
Total:                                  7.76
Tax:                                      .54
_____________________________
TOTAL:                               8.30
Coupons:
-(4).75 = 3.00
-(1).25 =   .25
-(3).50 = 1.50
_____________________________
Total after coupons:           3.55
I paid part with a gift card  1.75
____________________________
OOP:                               1.80

Then we hit the grocery stores:
We hit Quality Food first:  I didn't have coupons for anything at Quality Foods and I spent $58 and some change, mostly meat and things I could get cheaper there than at Ingles.

Then I went to Ingles:

Before coupons:  64.08
After coupons:    40.29

I'm going to be coming up with a couple scenarios for CVS for the upcoming week, for both my card and my husband's card.  Since I only have .50 cents on my card for now, I'll be spending more out of pocket. 

Have a great SNOWY day.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment